The first annual BirmingFAM Festival will be a two-day community festival in Fall 2021 presented by TrimTab Brewing & Driver's Way. The festival will include local vendors, small businesses, food, activities for all ages, and live music. The mission of the BirmingFAM festival is to safely bring the community together and celebrate Birmingham. Dates announced soon!
Current Music Lineup:
- Vendor locations are first come, first serve
- Early Bird Vendor spots are $100 for a 10x10' spot and $150 for a 10x20' spot
- Spot is valid for both Saturday and Sunday
- Each spot includes 1 table (6') and 2 chairs
- Food truck spots are $150
- Food trucks must have proper licensing
- Food vendors must meet all required health department standards and are subject to health department and fire department inspections
- Vendors are not allowed to sell alcoholic beverages
- Other restrictions on items sold may apply and will be addressed on a case by case basis
- Application does not guarantee acceptance. If you are not accepted, your booth fee will be refunded.
- Festival is outdoors and will be held rain or shine.
- Each vendor will receive 4 GA passes for staff
- 10x20' tents can be rented for an additional fee
- Power can be requested for additional fees
- Internet is not included
- Each booth will include 5 feet of uncovered storage directly behind your booth (the length of your booth)
- All vendors are required to show proof of liability insurance
- If you do not currently hold a business license from the City of Birmingham you will need have one prior to the festival
Need more room, more power, or have other questions? Email Josh Cosio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird Vendor Booths
Table Rental (6'x30")
Pop Up Tent Rental (10x20)